{Sakura Saku } spacer
spacer

spacer


Which HP Kid Are You?
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

powered by blogger

{Wednesday, December 08, 2004}

 
...=___=...









Wow... its been a while since I've posted anything here....oops... Guess I've been a little busy this semester... Well, my exam week is now over, and I feel like I've done rather well on all my exams, Im not sure yet about my GSCI one though, but I hope I did well. I get to go home tomorrow, which reminds me that I need to call my mom and ask her when she is comming to get me so I can sign up for a sign out time. I hope there's one left for me... =( Yeah... thats about it for now...

posted by Jenni 10:07 AM

Comments:
I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog
 
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
 
Post a Comment
spacer
<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/guyontriceratops/images/umi.mp3" loop="infinite">